Mallow Pool 28th October
The younger age groups i.e. 9 & 10 year olds will swim in the morning – Warm UP 9 am Start 10 am.
The older age groups i.e. 11 & 12 year olds will swim in the afternoon – Warm up 12.30pm Start 1.20 pm
All events will be Heat Declared \winner – there will be no finals and the overall winners will be selected from times achieved in the heats.
Car Parking – Drivers are required to park their cars either in the Dunnes Stores Car Park or the Town Car Park. Parking will not be available in the pool area.
We would request parents who have swimmers in the older age group ONLY not to arrive at the pool before 12 noon to avoid congestion.
Photography will NOT be allowed in the pool area
Gus Healy Pool, Douglas 29th October
This has been divided into threes sessions Junior (12-14) Intermediate (15-16) and Senior (17-19)
- Juniors will warm up from 9am – 9.40 am. Start 9.45 am
- Intermediate will warm up from 1 – 1.40 pm Start 1.45 pm
- Seniors will warm up from 4 pm – 4.40 pm Start 4.45 pm
All events will be Heat Declared winner – there will be no finals and the overall winners will be selected from times achieved in the heats.
Car Parking – Car parking is restricted in the pool area and buses should not attempt to drive down to the pool as there are works ongoing.
Photography is NOT allowed in the pool area.
Senior 400 free entries (Should time permit for this event) – Click here
Order of Events for both Minor and Senior can be found on the events page.
The Mallow Invitational Gala is now postponed until a later date.
Due to popular demand we are again taking orders for the Sundays Well SC towels. These were a huge success last year and also make fantastic Christmas gifts. They are a nice quality, practical & look very well.
- The cost of the towel is €26 which includes your childs name.
- Towels must be fully paid for at time of order.
- The towel has the new SWSC logo on it similar to the attached picture.
- Allow 5/6 weeks for delivery
- Towels are made to order, personalised with your childs name & therefore I will not be in a position to carry spare towels in the shop.
- Last day to order is Monday 23 October.
Please text me on 087 6193818 to order to order or to arrange to see the towels.
Swimming will resume as normal tomorrow 18/10/17.
Check out SWSC’s recent competitive posts by clicking here.
Due to storm Ophelia, swimming has been cancelled tomorrow morning 17/10/2017 for both Marlins and Barracudas.