Please see the links to the documents below for the Regional AGM on the 21st February 2018 at 8pm in the Hibernian Hotel Mallow.
- AGM Notice
- AGM – Draft Agenda. Please note that notice of motions for the AGM must be sent to me by Tuesday 6th February 2018
- Nomination forms for the Munster A.G.M. Please complete, print and return by post or email to me by Tuesday 13th February 2018
- Copy of standing Orders for Swim Ireland General Meetings for your information.
- Appendix 1 National Election Information for Regions – information from Swim Ireland on the new positions for National Committees.
- Munster Motion Form.
We will be running a Munster Club Day on 3rd March 2018 at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, Castletroy, Co. Limerick.
Please find attached a timetable for the day.
This day is open to all club members.
Further details of how to book your place to follow.
Saturday Session 1- Nora Irwin
Saturday Session 2- Ann Wolfe
Sunday Session 3- Pamela Walsh
Sunday Session 4- Robert Sarkany
Session 1- Ben Cudmore
Session 2- Penny Semple
Session 3- Sam Coveney
Session 4- Frank Tobes
If you are unable to fill your slot please swop with someone else.
Thank you to all parents and athletes from SWSC who took time out of their Saturday afternoon to help the swimming community at the Community Games in Bishopstown.
Help required in Bishopstown Pool on the 27/1/18 for the Cork Community Games Competition.
Any swimmers over the age of 16 if you are free could you help for a few hours?
If so, please contact Dee Cunningham.
National Centre Limerick Stroke Clinics
“Technique is King”
Venue: UL Sport Arena, Limerick
Coach: Emmet Crowley (Interim Head Coach at National Centre Limerick)
Providing Irish Swimmers with an opportunity to learn and develop World Class;
- Stroke Technique
- Stroke Drills
- Race Skills
- Training Skills
Monday 12th of February – Butterfly
Tuesday 13th of February – Backstroke
Wednesday 14th of February – Breaststroke
Clinic Format Guide
08.30 – 09.00 – Sample Dryland Warm up
09.00 – 10.45 – Stroke Clinic
10.45 – 11.00 – Recap
- These clinics are aimed at swimmers who are Grade 2 (or who have qualified for a Regional Qualifying Meet) to Irish Division 2 level
- €30.00 per person per clinic
- Limited to 20 swimmers per clinic
You can book swimmers on to the clinics using the links below: