There will be a Level 2 Coaching course taking place in Mayfield Pool, Cork.
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in a career as a Swim Ireland Level 2 Swimming Coach.
Successful completion of the course will qualify you to become a Swim Ireland Level 2 Swimming Coach which enables you to actively deliver a pre-prepared session.
You must be at least 16 years of age by the start of the course. Hold a valid Safeguarding certificate, have completed Swim Ireland vetting and candidates must hold a Level 1 Assistant Swimming Coach Qualification.
Course Duration: 55 hours
Breakdown of hours:
- 35 Hours Theory
- 20 Hours Practical (15 of which are lessons)
Dates and start times for face to face course days:
- Friday 26 October: 17.00 – 21.30
- Saturday 27 October: 07.00 -16.00
- Sunday 28 October: 07.00 – 16.00
- Friday 2 November: 17.00 – 21.30
- Saturday 3 November: 07.00 – 16.00
- Sunday 4 November: 07.00 – 16.00
- Saturday 17 November: 07.00 – 16.00
- Sunday 18 November: 07.00 – 16.00
Cost: €800 (exclusive of credit/debit card payment surcharge of 2%)
Our Learn to Swim Program will recommence on the following dates:
Saturday 8th September 11:00-12:00
Tuesday 11th September 19:00-20:00
Thursday 13th September 19:00-20:00
First Monday session 24th September 19:00-20:00
The photos from the sea swim & awards night can be found here.
Congratulations to all!