2018 Cork Rebel Swim
The Cork Sports Partnership are Coordinating this year’s Cork Rebel Swim Event on Sunday November 17th 2018. The aim of the Cork Rebel Swim is to encourage communities and people of all abilities to get physically active through swimming. The participants of the Cork Rebel Swim will sign up to take part in either a timed 500m or 1KM swim.
We are looking for local swimming clubs to support their local event in twofold:
- Promote the event locally to their participation swimmers, parents and the local community.
- Provide event support on the day in the form of:
- Organise club members to attend on the day (8-10 members)
- Assign club event co-ordinator
- Facilitate participant registrations
- Organise lanes, times and results
If you are interest in supporting this event with the Cork Sports Partnership, please email email@example.com.
DISTANCES & TIMESLOTS:
|LeisureWorld Bishopstown||· 500M @11:00
· 500M @11:30
· 1KM @12:00
· 1KM @12:45
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!