Swim Ireland Parents in Sport Week
Parents in Sport Week is a celebration of the role and involvement of parents in our sport. Running from 1st to 8th October, Swim Ireland this year will host a Parents in Sport Week Roadshow bringing together parents and athletes to celebrate how parents support their child or children in their sport. We will be looking at how we can support the parent-athlete relationship through creative activities and by giving both the parent and the athlete space to work together. Our themes for the evening are:
- What does sport mean to you?
- What do you wish you knew about your sport?
- Celebrate how parents support their athletes
The Munster roadshow takes place on Monday 4th October at Mallow GAA Complex from 7pm-9.30pm.
The minimum age to attend is 12 years old.
We have a great prize to incentivise clubs to send as many athletes and parents as possible:
The club that sends the most attendees* in each region will receive a coaching clinic from a Swim Ireland performance athlete/coach.
*Attendees based on % of club membership
On the night
Everyone will receive a Parent in Sport Roadshow goodie bag
Spot Prizes (raffle)
€100 One4All Voucher
3 Swim Ireland goodie bags
How to book
- Go to https://swimireland.azolve.com
- Click on events and courses
- In the search bar type “Roadshow” and hit search
- Book yourself in to the event – multiple tickets allowed
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!