The Cork Local Sports Partnership has partnered with Swim Ireland to deliver the Cork Rebel Swim. The Cork Rebel Swim is a 500m and 1km participation swimming event to be held on the 3rd of December is a number of pools across Cork City and County. Go to Cork Rebel Swim. for more details of the event locations and times.
The aim of the event is to encourage people to become more physically active through swimming. We will be holding a number of support programmes in a number of swimming pools across Cork City and County.
The support programme will be run over 8 weeks is a number of pools across Cork City and County.
Support Programme Start Dates:
- Dunmanway Swimming Pool Monday 9th of October 6PM
- LeisureWorld Churchfield Swimming Pool Monday 9th of October 8PM
- Mayfield Swimming and Sports Complex Thursday 12th of October 3PM
- LeisureWorld Bishopstown Swimming Pool Thursday 12th of October 7Pm
- LeisureWorld Douglas Swimming Pool Friday 13th of October 1PM
- The Wild Atlantic Pool and Fitness Centre Baltimore Friday 13th of October 7PM
Place are limited so please register earlier to avoid disappointment.
Some of you members or their family members may be interested in the training programme or taking part in the event. It could be a nice challenge for the swimmers parents or your clubs recreational swimmers.
Cork Sports Partnership