There will be a Safeguarding Level 1 Course taking place at Nemo Rangers GAA club Cork.
This will take place on Wednesday 28th February 2018 from 6.30pm – 9.30pm.
To book a place please use the link below. (Note – If it is a members first time using our new database, I can send you a password link to help set up their account and book on)
Request for Sponsorship
Dear Club Member,
The annual SWSC Michael Bowles gala will take place at the Gus Healy Pool Douglas on the 24th and 25th February, 2018. This is the club’s flagship event and we have successfully secured the gala as a level 3 qualification meet hence, we are expecting a large entry.
The gala provides our club with an opportunity to raise vital funds, one such means through advertising and sponsorship. Sundays Well Swimming Club would like to offer the following sponsorship/advertising opportunities:
- Race Sponsorship: €100.00 (including individual events and 4 relay events)
- Recognition in gala programme: €50.00
- Overall Swimmer of the Gala: €50.00
Club members or parents of swimmers who wish to support the club in this endeavor through sponsorship or advertising, or who are aware of local businesses that might benefit from this exposure, please contact Ann Curtin on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ann-Marie O’Keeffe on email@example.com or any member of the committee.
Saturday: 9 am Warm Up 10am Start
1.30pm Warm UP 2.30 pm Start
Sunday: 9 am Warm Up 10 am start
1 pm Warm Up 2pm Start
Please note that these may be subject to change.
Please see the links to the documents below for the Regional AGM on the 21st February 2018 at 8pm in the Hibernian Hotel Mallow.
- AGM Notice
- AGM – Draft Agenda. Please note that notice of motions for the AGM must be sent to me by Tuesday 6th February 2018
- Nomination forms for the Munster A.G.M. Please complete, print and return by post or email to me by Tuesday 13th February 2018
- Copy of standing Orders for Swim Ireland General Meetings for your information.
- Appendix 1 National Election Information for Regions – information from Swim Ireland on the new positions for National Committees.
- Munster Motion Form.